Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sick Day

I've been home sick nursing what feels like a cross between sinusitis, a cold and the flu. Nothing like a tummy ache to make a girl lose the will to live! But as I sit in my bed in my jammies I am feeling restless and ready to create something. I have neglected my writing for sometime and am ready to get back into the swing of things. I am also feeling the need to spend money I don't have on shiny fancy new things! I figure the writing will be far more positive and productive than spending money. I have however, given in to the great sale Express is having right now. Check out the pieces I picked up last weekend.

Express at ShopStyle


Express at ShopStyle


Express at ShopStyle

1 comment:

  1. cute cute stuff! sorry you're feeling bad:( Hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete